RE: pg_restore issues with intarray - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kevin Brannen
Subject RE: pg_restore issues with intarray
Date
List pgsql-general
>From: Jerry Sievers <gsievers19@comcast.net>
>

>Try running \dx+ for intarray on one of your deviant systems.  You may find the item pg_dump is trying to be explicit
about*missing* from the extension member list.

>In such a case, see the ALTER EXTENSION ADD... which can be run manually to register whatever is missing.
>
>You will do this on the system that is *origin* for the pg_dump.
>
>This is what we've done.

Hmm, I was really hoping for something on the restore side instead of the
dump side as that makes it harder, but we don't always get what we want. :)

Still, at least was have something to pursue and this is now documented
on the mailing list.

Thanks!
Kevin
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential
information.If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
youare hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, review, copy or use of any of the information contained in or
attachedto this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
notifyus by reply e-mail, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them
todisk. Thank you.