[Driver] Compilation of psqlodbc-09.03.0400 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Javier Partida
Subject [Driver] Compilation of psqlodbc-09.03.0400
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hi,

We are trying to compilate in AIX 7.1 the driver psqlodbc-09.03.0400 and we are having several issues. The compilation process doesn’t create the .so file. We did the same process in a RHEL and works fine but un AIX we find several errors in make like strlcat o several lengths that are more long that the parameters admit. Do you have any document or similar that could help us?

Regards and thanks in advance

Javier Partida, PMP®

   PSD

   Tel: +34 645 856 832 javier.partida@sas.com

   SAS Spain C/ Arroyo de Valdebebas 4, 4ª planta Madrid, 28050

    www.sas.com/spain

informe-sas-covid

Attachment