Community Driver : Time data is getting truncated while read - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave, Mohit
Subject Community Driver : Time data is getting truncated while read
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

Hi Team,

We are using PostgreSQL community driver (postgresql-42.2.6), we have observed truncation for time data type while reading.

The scenario is that the data for the table created with datatype time(4),time(5),time(6) is getting truncated beyond milli seconds to limit it to milli seconds.

Please find the screenshot attached.

Original data is :

Data read from driver is :

We can see the time is truncated to millisecond values. This can be easily re-pro at will.

Please raise a bug for this and do needful to provide fix for same.

Thanks

Mohit

Attachment