funny that pgadmin4-1.0-beta3-x86.exe even cann't connect to greenplumb db - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From George Lin
Subject funny that pgadmin4-1.0-beta3-x86.exe even cann't connect to greenplumb db
Date
List pgadmin-support

Dear sir,

     I am a newbie for postgres, now I am using pgadmin4 for win7 system to connect to greenplumb 4.3.8.0,

although thirdparty of Navicat can easily connect to greenplumb db,
but it is funny that pgadmin4-1.0-beta3-x86.exe even cann't connect to greenplumb db, the error is :

Unable to connect to server:

ERROR: unrecognized configuration parameter "bytea_output"

The attechment is the error screen snapshot.

    And by the way, is it true that pgadmin4 or 3 can display greenplumb-specific features that navicat cann't display and monitor ?

    I would very appreciate your quickly answers and help as soon as possible!

Thank you!

Sincerely!
Georgelin(Lin JiaXin)
0086 180 500 42436(better signal)