Re: pgadmin3 - Tables? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: pgadmin3 - Tables?
Date
List pgadmin-support
>..what is the server/cluster?
It is the instance of PostgreSQL that you have installed.
You can have multiple instances/copies of PostgreSQL on your PC,
each on a separate port #. If you only have one, it is usually on port 5432.

Melvin Davidson
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com

From: Douglas Eckert <douglaseckertinpa@gmail.com>
To: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin3 - Tables?

PS, what is the server/cluster?

Doug

Douglas Eckert, CMPE
760 Sterling Drive
Red Lion PA 17356
(717) 501-4053

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 11:13 AM, Douglas Eckert <douglaseckertinpa@gmail.com> wrote:
Melvin:  Thanks.  I have to leave my home for a few hours, but I shall get back to you.  It looks like I shall have to remove PostgreSQL 9.6 and pgAdmin4.  When I get back, I shall try to reconnect with you to figure out how to proceed.

Thanks,
Doug

Douglas Eckert, CMPE
760 Sterling Drive
Red Lion PA 17356

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@yahoo.com> wrote:
>...but I do not see the tables anywhere.  Where might they have gone?
You first have to
1. Connect to the server/cluster
2. Expand Databases
3. Click on a database and expand it
4. Click on Schemas and expand it
5. Click on the schema where your tables are.
6. Click on Tables.

Also, it would be helpful if you provided exact PgAdmin version and O/S, otherwise, we cannot tell you how to remove anything.

FYI, PostgreSQL 9.6 is still Beta. You are better off using a supported release, ie: 9.5