pgadmin3 - Tables? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Douglas Eckert
Subject pgadmin3 - Tables?
Date
List pgadmin-support
I have installed pgAdmin3 on my PC and run the msi installer file, but I do not see the tables anywhere.  Where might they have gone?

Also, previously I installed both PostgreSQL9.6 and pgAdmin4.  Do I need to remove them?  If so, how?  Will PostgreSQL9.6 work with pgAdmin3?  Also, my PC is a 64-bit system.  Is that a problem?  If so, how do I fix it?

It is 10:27 AM Eastern time.  I shall be here until about 11:00.  Then, I am returning at around 2PM.  Please contact me soon and let me know how to get back to you.

Thank you sincerely,

Doug

Douglas Eckert
Red Lion PA