Re: Invalid URL - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Invalid URL
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 2:06 PM, D.Z. <di.zk@yandex.ru> wrote:
> No matter whos builds, URL should be correct if it is hardcoded.

It is correct on both the community and EDB builds, as well as my
development builds. If your distributor doesn't include the help files
properly, then the browser used to display the files is probably
trying to auto-correct/auto-complete the filenames to something that
will work, based on the filenames that should be there.

> The most urgent problem is the Cyrillic input!

I've never heard of such an issue before - and there have been Russian
users and developers of pgAdmin for more than a decade. If you can
provide more details, some of them may be able to help.

Regardless - there aren't going to be any more releases of pgAdmin 3.
It's being replaced by pgAdmin 4 which is a whole new application.