Re: PostgreSQL.org : A new website design offer - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert J. Sanford, Jr.
Subject Re: PostgreSQL.org : A new website design offer
Date
List pgsql-general
I also don't like the collection of drop-downs. While I kindof like the idea
of the radio group to select a country site I think that the users not
having to do anything to select the country would be much better. Can't the
URL's just be relative to the index page so that whenever a user clicks on
them they just go to the same locale?

Also, in the United States at least the general design has the primary
navigation links on the left side of the page, the center to be the major
article headers with summaries and the right side to be minor article
headers. The links on the right side of the page should really be on the
left side.

rjsjr