Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 29 Sep 2020, at 07:59, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 11:41:28AM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> Attached is a v10 rebased to apply on top of HEAD.
>
> I am afraid that this needs a new rebase.  The patch is failing to
> apply, per the CF bot. :/

It's failing on binary diffs due to the NSS certificate databases being
included to make hacking on the patch easier:

  File src/test/ssl/ssl/nss/server.crl: git binary diffs are not supported.

This is a limitation of the CFBot patch tester, the text portions of the patch
still applies with a tiny but of fuzz.

cheers ./daniel