RE: libpq.so.2.0 problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From James Hall
Subject RE: libpq.so.2.0 problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for the quick responses!

I have not checked the errata page at Redhat but am headed there now.

Trond, if I understand your question correctly (and chances are I don't),

The error message (exactly) is:
Sample_Eval.cgi: error while loading shared libraries: libpq.so.2.0: cannot

This error message is from apaches error_log (/var/log/http) and
Sample_Eval.cgi is a script that has includes to stdio.h, stdlib.h, and
libpq-fe.h

ldconfig -p shows no listing for libpq.so.2.0 at all.

HTHs...
-Jim