Re: function error - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Travis Hoyt
Subject Re: function error
Date
List pgsql-sql
My sincerest apologies.  I had mistakenly posted a hacked up "let's try
this" version of a function I had created that wasn't working.
The truth is, everything you mentioned below IS in the book and written
very well.  I removed the FOR statement, the RETURN statement and
the language definition being SQL instead of PLPGSQL was also my fault.
Additionally, my variable types are wrong (my fault too).  So what am I
trying to say...it's all my fault.  PostgreSQL Developer's Handbook is
really a great book!  It's just dangerous in the hands of idiots like me!
Pause for time to open mouth and insert foot.

Oh the humanity!

Shamefully,

Travis