Re: user can't access own database after creation - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Nuno Zimas
Subject Re: user can't access own database after creation
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On 2 Dec 2015, at 20:18, Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:

Can you try a very simple JDBC program to see if you can connect ?

Dave Cramer

Could you please suggest one already compiled?
I’m not a java programmer and it’s been hell on rather to compile even the simplest java source file due to dependency issues.