RE: Multiple SELECT statements Using One WITH statement - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Avi Weinberg
Subject RE: Multiple SELECT statements Using One WITH statement
Date
Re: Multiple SELECT statements Using One WITH statement  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general

Thanks David for the reply, but my question was a little different.

I know I can have multiple CTE queries like you showed, but I want to have one single WITH query, and use it in multiple queries, not just by one query the directly proceed the CTE

Why do I need to execute the CTE query twice if I have two queries that wants to use it?

Thanks