Re: [HACKERS] Statement-level rollback - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From legrand legrand
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Statement-level rollback
Date
List pgsql-hackers

There was a mistake in my driver definition,

this works fine with autosave=always (but not with autoSave ...)

Thanks Again

De : Vladimir Sitnikov [via PostgreSQL] <ml-node+[hidden email]>
Envoyé : mardi 7 mars 2017 22:32:27
À : legrand legrand
Objet : Re: Statement-level rollback

Please disregard my previous message.
pgjdbc is already doing upcase conversion, so I would like to see a test case that reproduces the error.

Alternatively, could you please capture and share TRACE log? ( https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/head/logging.html#configuration )

Vladimir

ср, 8 мар. 2017 г. в 1:26, Vladimir Sitnikov <[hidden email]>:
legrand>when usingversion 42.0.0 with
legrand> jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/postgres?autosave=always

The pitfall there is the value should be written with upper case like autosave=ALWAYS.

I've filed https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/issues/769 to improve that at some point.

Vladimir

http://www.postgresql-archive.org/Statement-level-rollback-tp5946725p5948059.html
To unsubscribe from Statement-level rollback, click here.
NAML