Re: User defined type - analyze problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carsten Kropf
Subject Re: User defined type - analyze problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks a lot, this helped me with the messages. I thought, I would only have to define a operator class that fullfills
atleast the equals strategy. I didn't know, that I would have to provide a "full" btree operator class.

Best regards
    Carsten Kropf
Am 03.05.2010 um 15:56 schrieb Tom Lane:

> Carsten Kropf <ckropf2@fh-hof.de> writes:
>> I read somewhere, that this can be solved by preparing a operator class for btree and passing a comparison function
forequality there. I did this with the following lines: