Re: Is indexing broken for bigint columns? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: Is indexing broken for bigint columns?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I think it would be awfully nice for "conversions that make sense" to
happen implicitly.
Including for function calls.
Including comparison operators.
Etc.

I have had to write a ton of work-around stuff and I still keep finding
holes in it.