Re: Win32 and fsync() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: Win32 and fsync()
Date
List pgsql-hackers

MS has always shipped the source code to their standard libraries on the
CD.  However, the compiler source remains closed.  This seems
insignificant, but sometimes functions are totally inlined within the
compiler (e.g. math functions like sin() and exp()).