Re: Memory leak on subquery as scalar operand - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Memory leak on subquery as scalar operand
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> On 27 Sep 2023, at 14:07, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>
>> On 13 Sep 2023, at 15:24, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>
>> I think it would be good to get this in early in the v17 cycle such that we
>> have time to revisit the herustic if need be.
>
> With an offlist +1 from Andres, and another couple of rounds of read-throughs
> and jit_above_cost=0 check-worlds I went ahead and applied this to master.  The
> buildfarm has green builds for LLVM enabled builds on Linux, FreeBSD and macOS.

This, as well as the prerequisite backpatch of bab150045bd9 to 12 and 13 has
now been backpatched to all supported branches.  By now there has been green
builds by LLVM enabled animals in the buildfarm for all branches.

--
Daniel Gustafsson