Re: [SPAM] Re: BUG #13143: Cannot stop and restart a streaming server with a replication slot - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Patrice Drolet
Subject Re: [SPAM] Re: BUG #13143: Cannot stop and restart a streaming server with a replication slot
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Windows, this is really easy to have this problem : create a replication s=
lot then try to restart the server. The server will refuse to start.=20

I checked the file it was not read only. There is nothing I could do to the f=
ile or the directory to succeed in restarting pg.

I put fsync=3Doff and I could start pg. but this is not a good permanent sol=
ution!

Envoy=C3=A9 de mon iPad