Re: UI Update (was: int8 becames string in BDE :-() - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: UI Update (was: int8 becames string in BDE :-()
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Thanks Kristis. Unfortunately the driver is written in C not C++ so I
guess this probably won't work.

The biggest problem (for me at least) is that I'm just starting a new
course at uni so don't really have time to start playing with odd
projects like this one that I can't solve relatively quickly (I know
very little about controllig a GUI in C, though I can driver the
resource editor :-) ).

Regards, Dave.