Re: foreign Key problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Page
Subject Re: foreign Key problem
Date
List pgsql-general

Hmm, the major reason for wanting the foreign key is maintain integrity
between sys_users & dms_acl. It'll probably be easiest for me to just
remove that foreign key and ensure the app deletes matching acl records
when a particular user is deleted. At least then I can just add the fkey
when/if PostgreSQL gets fixed and won't have a mess of a design left
over from a workaround.

Thanks anyway,

Dave.