Re: More schema queries - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: More schema queries
Date
List pgsql-hackers

This week just gets wierder. I haven't a clue what I overlooked, but
there must have been something - I put initdb back with the -- switch &
pg_catalog. prefixes. Ran it, same problem as expected.

I then added various printf's right back to DefineRelation (iirc), ran
initdb again and _could_ see the schema name in every function, and, the
views were created in pg_catalog!!

Took all the printf's back out, and it still works as expected.

Oh well :-)

Thanks for your help with this Tom, if nothing else, at least I've
learnt a fair bit.

Regards, Dave.