Re: pgagent jobs never start - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Hogan, James F. Jr.
Subject Re: pgagent jobs never start
Date
List pgadmin-support
Thanks to the assistance of Mr. Page my troubles have been solved

Adding -l 2 switch the event log showed that there was issue with the
pgAgent INSTALL command.

I was omitting at the end of the command "password=secrete"

After REMOVE and INSTALL with the corrected string All is Well

"pgAgent INSTALL -l 2 -u svc_pgsql -p secrete hostaddr=127.0.0.1
dbname=Postgres user=svc_pgsql password=secrete"

p.s.  don't forget "net start pgAgent"

Thanks Dave