Re: libpq ASYNC with PQgetResult and PQisBusy - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raimon Fernandez
Subject Re: libpq ASYNC with PQgetResult and PQisBusy
Date
List pgsql-general
On 21dic, 2010, at 00:56 , Alban Hertroys wrote:

> On 20 Dec 2010, at 21:49, Raimon Fernandez wrote:
>
>> The select(2) that says that are using for wait is this line ? if (select(sock + 1, &input_mask, NULL, NULL, NULL) <
0){

>> I can't see where is 'sleeping'
>

> See man 2 select.
> If you're on an OS without manual pages (Windows is pretty much the only exception I know of), there are plenty of
onlineversions of man pages available. I'd suggest looking at the FreeBSD ones, as in my experience they tend to be
prettykeen on proper documentation.

thanks, I didn't know this was from the OS level.

I'm reading the documentation now ...

regards,

r.