Re: recommended schema diff tools? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Gravsjö
Subject Re: recommended schema diff tools?
Date
List pgsql-general

(sorry for top posting but I’m using a less than sane email client)

I came across SQL Power Architect not long ago and it might be something you could use.

http://code.google.com/p/power-architect/

I haven’t had much time to look at it though.

Regards,

roppert