Re: Need A Suggestion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: Need A Suggestion
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Can
> anybody make a suggestion as to how to do that, or inform me if there
is a
> way to do thisa lready?

This is vague.  Perhaps what you want to accomplish is best accomplished
by creation of a function from the source code.

You could also create a generic function that takes a string parameter
and then does a system call based upon that string.

If you need asynchronous operation look at exec.c