Re: Query results caching? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: Query results caching?
Date
List pgsql-general

The operating system and the database will both percolate frequently
used information from disk into memory.  Particularly if they are SELECT
queries, they will get faster and faster.

> Anyway I would want to be able to delete that "caching" after every
> query test that I run, cause I want to see the real time results for
my
> queries (its for a searching option for users so it will vary alot).

Those are the real times for your queries.

> Is it possible to do it manually each time or maybe only from the
> configuration?

You will have to query a different table each time.