Re: pointers to sql standard, or "most common" sql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: pointers to sql standard, or "most common" sql?
Date
List pgsql-general
You can buy the SQL Standard from ANSI in PDF format for $18 per book
(there are several books).
http://webstore.ansi.org/ansidocstore/find.asp?

Under "Search" type in SQL and hit the go button.

You can get draft versions for free.  For instance:
http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/dbms/Data/Papers-Other/SQL1999/