Re: Is there a meaningful benchmark? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: Is there a meaningful benchmark?
Date
List pgsql-general

FastDB is another good option there (it's a portable, embedded memory mapped database):
http://www.garret.ru/fastdb.html

An advantage for the SQLite option is that the grammar is a subset of PostgreSQL grammar, so if you need to scale up,
youhave a ready path.