Re: Map of Postgresql Users (OT) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Claire McLister
Subject Re: Map of Postgresql Users (OT)
Date
List pgsql-general
Developer means postgresql developer (contributes code to postresql
code base), otherwise the person is a 'User'.

I've changed the legend to say 'PG Developer' to make this clearer.

Let me know if you have alternate legend title suggestions.