Re: Proposal: Commit timestamp - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: Proposal: Commit timestamp
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Something worth noting... the only places I've actually seen MM
replication implemented, each master was in fact still responsible
for it's own set of data. It was essentially something that you could
really do with Slony, if you could tolerate the extreme complexity
that would be involved. It might well be worth focusing on that case
first, before trying to come up with a perfect last-committed mechanism.