RE: [SQL] Slashdot Query - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jackson, DeJuan
Subject RE: [SQL] Slashdot Query
Date
List pgsql-sql
Is it me or does this query actually make any sense???Is story.datetime a column in your table?
You might be able to rewrite this query.  I don't know if the
ordering you were trying for is needed, but
    SELECT oid, title, image FROM category*     WHERE EXISTS(SELECT 1 FROM story                 WHERE story.approved
ANDstory.category =

category.oid);
should give you the same information.
Hope this helps,    -DEJ