Re: Londiste 3 pgq events_1_1 table huge - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rene .
Subject Re: Londiste 3 pgq events_1_1 table huge
Date
List pgsql-general
Queue - Event are stored in queue tables i.e queues. Several producers can write
into same queue and several consumers can read from the queue. Events are kept
in queue until all the consumers have seen them.

Maybe you have some inactive consumers holding a event tables.

qadmin -h <root_node_host> -p 5432 -U postgres -d <database name> -Q <queue name>

Use 'show help;' to see available commands.
copy output of show consumer command

show consumer;

Rene