Re: Postgres v9.5.3 and v9.5.4 Unix Socket Issue - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Murthy Nunna
Subject Re: Postgres v9.5.3 and v9.5.4 Unix Socket Issue
Date
List pgsql-admin

Hi Robert,

I restored my 9.3 version of pg_hba after upgrading the cluster.

Besides, 9.3 version of psql is able to connect to the database using the same syntax.

To me it looks like the build defaults of psql (client rpm in 9.5) is not consistent with build default of 9.5 server rpm. Is that a possibility????

Thanks,

Murthy