Re: Creating dynamically-typed tables using psycopg2's built-informatting - Mailing list psycopg

From Christophe Pettus
Subject Re: Creating dynamically-typed tables using psycopg2's built-informatting
Date
List psycopg

> On Jun 13, 2019, at 13:54, Daniel Cohen <daniel.m.cohen@berkeley.edu> wrote:
>
> Thanks so much for your response. The uppercase --> lowercase fix worked for the types, but I'm still only getting
tablesthat can be searched by double-quotations (i.e. > SELECT * FROM tbl; returns nothing, but > SELECT * FROM "tbl";
returnsthe table I uploaded).

By "returns nothing," do you mean you get an error, or that you get zero rows?

I'd connect to the database using psql and use \d to see what tables actually exist.
--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com