Re: Properly initialize negative/empty cache entries in relfilenodemap - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From MauMau
Subject Re: Properly initialize negative/empty cache entries in relfilenodemap
Date
Re: Properly initialize negative/empty cache entries in relfilenodemap  (didier <did447@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
> Andres Freund wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks to the valgrind instrumentation I found a small oversight in the
>> relfilenodemap patch which is fixed in the attached patch.

Great!  Could anybody find the root cause for the following memory leak
problem, and if possible, fix this?

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/214653D8DF574BFEAA6ED53E545E99E4@maumau

Heiki helped to solve this and found that pg_statistic entries are left in
CacheMemoryContext, but we have no idea where and how they are created and
left.  This seems difficult to me.

Regards
MauMau