Win32 Question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Wilson, David
Subject Win32 Question
Date
List pgsql-general
Please forgive me if I'm posting to the wrong mailing list. I am working
with Windows XP and the beta2-dev3 version of PostgreSQL. The issue I am
having is under a login name that has administrative rights to the machine
the program is running on (a program I wrote), database access is allowed
and the program works fine. However, I cannot use any of the command line
tools that come packaged with PostgreSQL (pgAdmin III runs but I get errors
when trying to do any database work). When I'm logged in as a "lesser" user,
I can use the command line tools but, the program will not run. The specific
error message is "The driver cannot be loaded due to system error 998
(PostgreSQL)". This may not be word for word but it is close. Has anyone
experienced this? Is this normal behavior? Is there anyway around this?
Thanks for the help!

David