Re: Splitting queries across servers - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Max
Subject Re: Splitting queries across servers
Date
Re: Splitting queries across servers  (Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>)
Re: Splitting queries across servers  (William Yu <wyu@talisys.com>)
List pgsql-general

Thanks.

That would be quite an investment. Interesting. I wonder if we should put
windows or linux on it, since postgresql 8.0 works on windows.

What OS are you running on your quad opteron ?

Anyone's run some postgres performance tests between two machines same
config different OS ?

Max