Re: Restarting the LAPUG - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Rob Napier
Subject Re: Restarting the LAPUG
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh

Further to the recent discussion about starting a group in Melbourne, I think your visit in Feb to Canberra would be a
goodtime to look at trying to resuscitate other cities.

Do you have any material on how to go about it? And is there an opportunity to promote at the Canberra conference?

Rob Napier