Building postmaster with Profiling Support WAS "Tweaking a C Function I wrote" - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Mohan, Ross
Subject Building postmaster with Profiling Support WAS "Tweaking a C Function I wrote"
Date
Re: Building postmaster with Profiling Support WAS "Tweaking a C
List pgsql-performance
Adam -

Is compiling postmaster with profiling support just a flag
in the build/make? Or is there something more involved?

I'd like to be able to do this in the future and so am
curious about means/methods.

If this is a RTFM, just let me know that (am currently
Reading The F Manual), but if you have any "special sauce"
here, that'd be of great interest.

Thanks

-Ross