Re: Group By? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Guy Rouillier
Subject Re: Group By?
Date
List pgsql-general
Bob Pawley wrote:
> Bruno
>
> The table I previously sent came through distorted and probabley
> caused misunderstanding.
>
> The table control and auto_control are both permanent table. I want to
> reshuffle how the information is associated from one table to another
> with the link between table by way of the device_id.
>
> Following is the example which I stabilized and tested for e-mail.

Sorry, Bob, I think the reason you haven't gotten a response is that the
information you are trying to convey below is very unclear.  Perhaps you
can just provide a create table statement and a bunch of insert
statements?  Then summarize again what you are trying to accomplish.