Re: [BUGS] BUG #14709: inconsistent answers with foreign datawrappers to mysql - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Mark Manley
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14709: inconsistent answers with foreign datawrappers to mysql
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thank you.  I have confirmed your fix works:

iris_staging=# select audiences.* FROM audiences
INNER JOIN mwm_users ON mwm_users.id = audiences.created_by
INNER JOIN mwm_accounts ON mwm_accounts.id = audiences.account_id and audiences.name like '%name%';
 id |       foreign_audience_id       | advertising_platform_name | location |   name    |    description     | account
_id | created_by |          created_at
  1 | mock_facebook_audience(happy)-1 | FACEBOOK                  | nj1      | some name | some foreign descr |       1
012 |        269 | 2017-05-02 22:49:24.984224+00
  2 | mock_facebook_audience(happy)-2 | FACEBOOK                  | nj1      | some name | some foreign descr |       1
012 |        269 | 2017-05-02 22:49:49.771061+00
  3 | mock_facebook_audience(happy)-1 | FACEBOOK                  | nj1      | some name | some foreign descr |       1
012 |        269 | 2017-05-04 18:38:54.569716+00
(3 rows)

Thanks again!