Re: Hstore: Query speedups with Gin index - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Blake Smith
Subject Re: Hstore: Query speedups with Gin index
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Peter,

Thanks for checking the tests. I wasn't able to duplicate your test results. Did you run the hstore regression tests with the revised patch I attached in the thread?  Attached is the output I got with the latest patch applied.

Thanks!

Blake

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
On Tue, 2013-09-03 at 09:24 -0500, Blake Smith wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback everyone. I've attached the patch that we are
> now running in production to service our hstore include queries. We
> rebuilt the index to account for the on-disk incompatibility. I've
> submitted the patch to commitfest
> here: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=1203

I'm getting the attached failure from the hstore regression test.

--
Blake Smith
http://blakesmith.me