Re: BUG #16868: Cannot find sqlstat error codes. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From bipsy Nair
Subject Re: BUG #16868: Cannot find sqlstat error codes.
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thank you for the clarification.  But why do i dont see the SQLSTATE code for Postgres as per my test on psql clients etc.

As its not showing the errorcode , thats the reason boto3 is not able to capture the error code.
Please advice if you have any thoughts on this as its confusing and developer thinks its some limitations on RDS side.