Re: BUG #16868: Cannot find sqlstat error codes. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From bipsy Nair
Subject Re: BUG #16868: Cannot find sqlstat error codes.
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Please advice on this issue. It points its a issue with Postgres which is not providing the SQLSTATE Error code.

I dug a bit deeper and found that the big library "psycopg2" interfaces directly with the Postgresql C lib (the major header being libpq-fe.h). Here is confirmation from that library's author:

https://github.com/psycopg/psycopg2/issues/1240

That being said, if all Botocore does is call AWS's internals to get a response, then chances are it's not a botocore issue.

The full boto logs show that the response from the request to http://internal.amazon.com/coral/com.amazon.rdsdataservice/ doesn't contain the SQLSTATE. This is what leads me to think that it's potentially a problem in the RDS Postgres internals.

Thank you,

Bipin