Re: SSL between Primary and Seconday PostgreSQL DBs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From o1bigtenor
Subject Re: SSL between Primary and Seconday PostgreSQL DBs
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 5:54 AM Susan Joseph <sandajoseph@verizon.net> wrote:

> OK, I understand I was just hoping someone could confirm that my settings are correct.
> I didn't come across an error so everything seems to be working I just can't verify that SSL is working.
> Are there any commands you can run to verify that SSL is up and operational?
> Testing from a client to the database doesn't prove that database to database is working.

I'm most definitely NOT any kind of either Postgresql nor computer
security expert.

Did a search using 'linus testing SSL' and found some possible options that
you may wish to consider. These did not seem to be specific to database access
testing but more to website testing. I believe that, website testing,
would give you the information you are looking for.

Regards