Re: KNN-GiST with recheck - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: KNN-GiST with recheck
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 2:48 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
On 05/15/2015 11:31 AM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 2:30 AM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:

On 05/15/2015 02:28 AM, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

I think this is now ready for committing, but I'm pretty tired now so
I'll read through this one more time in the morning, so that I won't
wake up to a red buildfarm.

Forgot to attach the latest patch, here you go.

Looks good for me.

Ok, pushed after some further minor cleanup.

Great! Thank you!

BTW, I found that now IndexScan node lackof copy and output support for indexorderbyops.
Attached patch fixes that. Copy and output functions assume that indexorderbyops has the same length as indexorderby. In order to make this more evident I move check for best_path->path.pathkeys in create_plan from "if" into assertion. AFAICS, pathkeys should always present where there are indexorderby.

------
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.

Attachment