Re: SP-GiST for ranges based on 2d-mapping and quad-tree - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: SP-GiST for ranges based on 2d-mapping and quad-tree
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 6:53 AM, Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 03/04/2013 01:42 AM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:

> This patch only adds one more operator to already committed new
> opclass. Tests already cover this case. Without patch corresponding
> test leads to sequential scan instead of index scan. However, I can't
> see any documentation changes about already committed opclass. I think
> we need a documentation update as an separate patch.
> Jeff changes only does comments changes and renaming, I don't need to
> examine them more.

OK. Would it be fair to summarize that as "I think it's ready to commit
as-is" ? Do you have any outstanding concerns or uncertainties?

Yes. I think it's ready to commit as-is.

------
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.