Re: Bug in gin insert redo code path during re-compression of emptygin data leaf pages - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: Bug in gin insert redo code path during re-compression of emptygin data leaf pages
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 6:17 PM R, Siva <sivasubr@amazon.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 2:43 PM Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> It appears that we need to handle empty posting list pages also  in disassembleLeaf().  Updated patch is attached.  I'm
> going to commit  it.
Thank you so much for reviewing the patch! You are right, we need to handle the regular insert/vacuum path for the empty page as well, thanks for fixing that. The updated patch looks good to me.

>BTW, what is your full name for the commit message?
My full name is "Sivasubramanian Ramasubramanian".
Email : sivasubr@amazon.com

Pushed, thanks!

------
Alexander Korotkov