Re: GIN improvements part 1: additional information - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: GIN improvements part 1: additional information
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi, Tomas!

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 3:58 AM, Tomas Vondra <tv@fuzzy.cz> wrote:
I've attempted to rerun the benchmarks tests I did a few weeks ago, but
I got repeated crashes when loading the data (into a table with
tsvector+gin index).

Right before a crash, theres this message in the log:

   PANIC:  not enough space in leaf page!

Thanks for testing. Heikki's version of patch don't works for me too on even much more simplier examples. I can try to get it working if he answer my question about GinDataLeafPageGetPostingList* macros.

------
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.